Wednesday 31 July 2013

MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Semi-Precious Collection (Smoked Ruby) Transformed to Nail Polish

MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Semi-Precious Collection (Smoked Ruby)
 
The original idea is from YouTuber, Dropdeadgorgeous. I was thinking how to use this product before this because mineralize eyeshadow has poor pigmentation when applying it in dry. Particular this shade, it has black under tone which means when blending it in dry, the red tone will be disappear leaving black patches. Because we Asian rarely use red eyeshadow, this shade has been in my makeup drawer for quite sometimes.
 
Well, I knew the technique of transforming mineralize eyeshadow for quite sometimes too but I don't want to do it earlier. It is because that if I wanted to do it, it must be in a bottle form. In that way, I do not need to mix it again for the next use~
 
Last 2 days, it suddenly come into my mind that why not I use the left over DIY lipgloss tube as a container?! Initially I was worrying whether will the brush tip dry up, eventually it did not! Here, I'm going to attach the video to show you guys how I transform the mineralize eyeshadow to nail polish!




No comments:

Post a Comment