Thursday 28 June 2012

Purple Smoky Eyes With A Hint of Gold Makeup Look

My First Ever Face Chart! 
This is the face chart originally own by MAC. I save this from Google, Image Search. Here are the cosmetics that I used to create the look:



Generic 120 Eyeshadow Palette
I used this palette mainly at eyelids, inner corner of the eyes, and lips



Uptown Visions (Twins Eye Shadows in Magic Wand)
I used the deep purple as crease color


NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
I used both colors


e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
I used the blush color on the cheeks


Lashes Number 15 from Taiwan 
I put on double layers of this falsies on the face chart


Lower False Eyelashes
I cut this falsie into small pieces then apply onto the lower outer corner of  the eyes



i.ENVY Eyelash Adhesive by KISS
This is a black wateproof glue. I used this to adhere the falsies

No comments:

Post a Comment