Saturday 30 June 2012

Face Chart- Trio Colors (Yellow, Green, Blue) Smoky Eyes Makeup Look


Face Chart
Originally own by MAC. I saved from Image Search, Google

This is my second face chart produced. I know that the eyebrows are asymmetry... Haha, I'll improve on that~ Just be patience. I believe.... "Practice Means Perfect!" 


















From the side view
Isn't it so alive?












 ;

The products that I used for this look are as below:








Sephora Collection Color Play 5 in 1
All eyeshadows,blush and lips color are from this palette
                                                                                                      
                                        



Rimmel Extreme Definition Two- Tone Eye Definer
I used  the black color to smoke out the eyes..






Secret Pearl Eyeliner in Rustic Gold
I applied a pop of metalic gold at both inner corner of the eyes. It makes the eyes more seductive!






Loreal's Lineur Intense Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black
To give more definition, I used this cat eyes effect..






Red Earth Brow Perfecting Kit in Mahogany
Then, I create the eyebrows by using cake powder





False Eyelashes from Taiwan (Design 02)
Final touch, I added a layer of this design of false eyelashes

No comments:

Post a Comment