Monday 19 November 2012

DIY Makeup Palette (No Magnet, No CD Technique)

Have you ever feel frustrated how to store makeup and at the same time not to neglect them inside the drawer/ cupboard? Well, I'm a freelance/ part time makeup artist. I bought a lots of makeup! The combination makeup set is the most convenient for me to bring out  to do makeup. But sadly, I also got a lots of single pots, duo or even travel size makeup which lay inside the drawer. To buy something like Z Palette is way too expensive and I think it is not worth it at all. So, I'm trying to figure it out how to organize my makeup which I often neglected. 

After I'd went through Youtube to see how actually people DIY their own palette, I finally had an idea how to make it differently. So, this is what I'd came out with! Want to know how I did it, please click to video below. Remember to leave a comment, thumb- up and subscribe if you also like it. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment