Thursday 22 November 2012

Urban Decay Naked Palette (Fake)


I have not much to say about this palette. First of all, you probably had surveyed and read some of the reviews about how to identify the fake Urban Decay Naked Palette. 


Here, I have no intention to talk about that issue. When I decided to buy this palette online with an extremely cheap price, I already prepared to get a fake one. Although this palette had some minor defects but overall I do satisfied with the quality that I paid. The color payoff is superior. The texture is smooth, creamy, and non- chalky~ Are all the color exactly the same as real palette? Well, they all are ALMOST the same if you swatches them side to side. 

Talking about the chemical contains in the palette. Frankly, don't you agree that ALL skincare & cosmetics do contains some sort of CARCINOGENS?   


No comments:

Post a Comment