Thursday 30 May 2013

Maybelline's Eye Studio Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner

 Hi, today I'm going to review the Maybelline's Eye Studio Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner. The orange colour is as named "Tangerine Orange' and the minty colour is named as 'Turquoise Blue'.

There are 4 colours released in this line but I only bought 2. This is because the dark green seem to be ordinary to me. There is a glossy black also but I'm not fancy with glossy black. I bought these from Watson's with the price of RM16 each. For me, they are really eye catching. The colours are so unique and the pigmentation is awesome. I find that the minty colour is less pigmented compared with the orange. However, applying few coats will give the nice outcome too! What I really love about these products is there a super super super smudge-proof! They last forever on my eyes. There are not water-proof. However, they don't easily come off even I have tried using water to rub them off. Conclusion, I will recommend it for anyone who likes spring colours like this!






No comments:

Post a Comment