Thursday 30 May 2013

Revlon- 24 hours Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup Foundation

Price: RM 69 at Watson's

I believe the hype is worth for this product. As long as the coverage and lasting power, it works well as the original liquid colorstay foundation. What I found is my face would prefers this more than the liquid one. This is because of the liquid one is too dry when it set (even though I have very oily skin) . The whipped one goes on my face so easily. (I use the ELF studio flat top brush). The color match my skin perfectly (250, Medium Beige). However, I also find that if I continuously use this product daily for about a week, it cause itchiness due to clog pores. Well, I still use this but not daily. I will still recommend this to others since this product don't cause major problems to my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment