Sunday 2 June 2013

Etude House- Henna Fix Proof 10 Mascara: Super Fix

 I guess there are 2 version of this product. One is non- fibre for volumizing and with fibre for lengthening.
I bought with fibre one... because I had short lashes... My first impression is:
1. It is very wet mascara. I always get some of the product on my face. Too much product stick on the wand!
2. It's waterproof of me.. Minimal smudges throughout the day
3. It adds volume as well as length to my lashes but not dramatically enhanced

Conclusion: I don't hate it or love it so much. It is worth to try out though as I bought it during the sale.
Will I purchase this again? Well, if it is still on sale, the answer is YES! But with the original price >RM50, the answer is NO!!

Price: RM29.90

No comments:

Post a Comment