Sunday 22 March 2015

In the Memorial of Sephora Collection Color Play 5 in 1 (First Edition)



Sephora Collection Color Play 5 in 1 Palette (First Edition)


I'm going to miss you, my dear palette~ It's been a long time I purchased this palette (2008). I still remember how excited I was upon received it. It was my first ever palette from Sephora. However, first in must first out~ I feel sad to say goodbye to this palette.. 


Coffee in New York






Dinner in Paris





Clubbing in Tokyo





Shopping in Milan






Tango in Buenos Aires


3 comments:

  1. I recently saw your video on smokey eyes basic to pro. I saw Uptown Visions products. Where did you buy them??? I am looking for it everywhere but I can't find them. I am from Penang by the way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad, the Uptown Visions cosmetics are no longer available in Malaysia. Previously, I bought at Guardian.. Honestly, the product from this brand is quite good. Maybe due to the packaging is a bit lousy, that's why it wasn't hype up..

      Delete
    2. That's too bad. I bought them from Guardian too. I have a blusher, a concealer and a powder. I use them for stage makeup and my powder hit pan last year!

      Delete