Friday 26 June 2015

e.l.f. Beauty Journal Smoky Look Palette De Beaute


E.L.F. Beauty Journal Smoky Look Palette De Beaute



Seeing these eyeshadow up close, it's gorgeous~ the colours look basic, however it have unique sparkles in it. The sparkles are multidimensional, colourful (not as boring as silver or gold).




Left: without primer                   Right: with primer
These swatches are using ELF Eyelid Primer as included. The colours are not performed best on the primer itself.. Most shadows are chalky, quite a lot of falls out except the deep purple and black. These 2 shades are a bit stiff on the pans but can work well on the eyelids.










This is the first time I try eyelid primer form E.L.F. I don't know this suppose in Essential or Studio line. The texture is kind of moisturising and thin. I aware of many people like this primer but I still testing it out. But what I can tell after first use is it isn't the best I've tried.








  









I wasn't satisfied with the colour pay off using E.L.F. Eyelid Primer. So, I tried to do swatches on this eyeshadow primer from Milani. The result was much more better and vibrant! These eyeshadows are not the best, but also not as bad. I really adore these colours!









2 comments:

  1. Nice colours! How do you get e.l.f in Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't get this palette at ELF website. This palette I got from www.drugstore.com. I got this shipped to comgetaway.com (an US address) then shipped it to Malaysia.. This shipping service is better than myus.com.

      Delete