Friday 5 June 2015

LOVE & BEAUTY by FOREVER 21: Ultra Pigmented Lip Color

Ultra Pigmented Lip Color
Love & Beauty by Forever 21

Ultra Pigmented Lip Color Trio Set (US$4.90 per set)
Love & Beauty by Forever 21



Unfortunately, these products are not available at Forever 21 stores in Malaysia. I purchased these online: www.forever21.com










Overall, the pigmentation is good.. except the lavender shade. It would be wonderful if the white shade is as pigmented as the black shade... These lip colours do not feel greasy on the lips. In fact, quite moisturising~ They don't stain the lips too. Even with my chapped lips, they don't re-enforce the dryness...

The down side is, I paid much more expensive than the original price in order to ship it to Malaysia. I'm using the myus.com services.. I'm not happy with the service anymore because the charges are very expensive~ I paid extra US$30+ to ship 2 boxes of these miniature to Malaysia. Not worth it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment