Sunday 1 July 2012

Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine

I bought these at International Airport for RM110. You can't get this in their store... I only saw this product at Hong Kong Sasa's Outlets. Recently the price dropped  about 15%...

There are mini travel size at about 1 ml product each. At first when I bought it, I was disappointed and I don't like the stickiness feeling on my lips. End up I abundant them for quite awhile.

Until one fine day, I was boring and feel like trying out something new then I went to pick this out to play with. Initially, my lips start to "peeling off". I thought that this product was the culprit, drying out  my lips! But after I rub off the residual of the gloss, surprisingly I found that my lips look more smooth and naturally shine~ WoW~ I say... there must be something about this product. After then, I'm been loving this a lots! Almost wear it everyday and whenever my lips start to be a little bit chapped.

One of my friend develop allergic reaction after applying this product. Her lips swell up like sausage~ Haha... But I don't encounter any reaction after applying this. I'm so lucky.I definitely recommend this product!

Honestly, the colors don't show up as true color as in the tube. So do not expect they are pigmented. But the sheer colors will make the lips look more healthy. All of them are shimmery glosses.


No comments:

Post a Comment