Saturday 19 May 2012

BH Liquid Eyeliner

 The original price of this pen is US$ 5.95. Most of the time you will able to get discount of > 10% depends on the promotion seasons. 

I can understand why this company having to do special discount price up to 50% or even sometimes you get it free. For me, I would like to invest my money to their brushes because for the price they are offering, it is worthy to buy such a high standard brushes. I don't feel to buy any palettes or others because they are just ordinary.

BH Cosmetics claims that it is:
 ..high-precision, long-lasting liquid eyeliner pen has a quick drying, smear-proof formula that will ease you into creating your perfect cat-eye or a lined & defined look.

These are my thoughts about it:


It is a medium hard felt tip with the length of 10mm & thickness (diameter) of 4mm from the base
 
 With a careful application, you can achieve a thin to thick line. As you able to tell from the picture, it doesn't appears dark enough in one stroke. Darkness can be build up by layering like others ordinary liquid eyeliner

 It doesn't smear after dried even I ran my finger over the drawn lines. I did spray some water on top and observed to be water resistant. Then I ran through my finger again they start to appear like the picture show above. It means that it is not waterproof.


 Immediate after application on my eyes, I notice that the inner corner of the line starts to crease at tiny folded skin. Well, maybe because of I have an oily lids.. 

Overall, for the price the company offered I think it is okay to have one. If  I would have to compare with Loreal's Lineur Intense in Carbon Black, I definitely will choose this even though it is not as black as the Loreal's one.


No comments:

Post a Comment