Saturday 5 May 2012

Coastal Scents: Brush Guard

 Remember when I first bought these 2 brush guard packs, I was so excited and happy because these claims to be holding the brush bristles in place and re- shape it after a wash. They claim that:


The Coastal Scents Brush Guard keeps your makeup brushes like new!
Em.. I don't feel so...


The Brush Guard is a stretchable, breathable tube which protects your makeup brushes in the following ways: 

While drying - bristles dry in perfect shape

 I don't find they helps in drying my brushes. In fact, they caused my brushes dries slower than usual!

In use - handle stays clean and grips better 
Em.. not practical to me..


In storage - no snags or squashing 

 Well, not really.. because my brush bristles stuck in between the net!

Do you see that? Tiny bristles stuck between the net!

On the move - perfect packing
 Well, if the bristles stuck between net while drying process, will you try to put this on your brushes to travel? I just can't get it~

Generally, I'm so disappointed with the product. I feel like been cheated to buy these especially the Liner Pack. It is like serve NO PURPOSE to me...

Price: US$ 4.95 (not included shipping)






No comments:

Post a Comment