Saturday 19 May 2012

Dinair Airbrush: Personal 4 Speed Kit

The Dinair's Airbrush.. Price: RM 900+ (including shipping and tax). Actually there are another 4 more airbrush shades which I did not show in the picture above.


I was quite a crazy + mad + obsessive makeup junkies!!! When I get to know what is airbrush and the availabilities, I just go nuts~ Again, information can be easily access through You Tube Channel which is the best in the market and how to use it. I did surveys and waited for so so so long until the US currency value drop a little and at the same time there was a promotion which they offered buy one personal 4 speed kit and get 4 bonus airbrush shades (WHICH I THINK IS THE BEST OFFER THROUGH OUT THE YEAR OF 2011)


So, then.................. 
At last, I bought it~ Hehe..



Okay, Here is my thoughts:
 The company claims that:

The 4 Speed Compressor is for personal use, designed to support beauty makeup applications and proper cleaning. The 4 Speed Compressor comes in an exclusive Black color, which is scratch resistant and fits in the palm of your hand.
YES, small, convenient, scratch resistant...

 4 FOUNDATION SHADES, .25OZ.
Choose your shade range
Fair, Medium, Tan and Dark
I'm in shade category of medium.. Among 4 shades, only 'honey beige' (the lightest in the category) suit me best which I do not need to adjust with other shades. Sometimes I go for 'light golden beige' (2nd lightest) when I'm a little darker. The coverage is light and do not covers my hyper- pigmentation. If I apply heavier coverage, my face feels so mask- like and dry. Probably, I should buy their paramedic kit rather than this kit. 

 MOISTURIZER MOIST & DEWY
Spray-on Moisturizer
My face is oily in nature. I don't use this on my face routinely. But sometimes if my skin had patchy dry spots, I'll use it 1- 2 drops mixed with the airbrush shade. I did use it on my lips and it's okay. My lips does not chapped.

SHIMMER LIGHT BRONZE, 25OZ
 Works as bronzer or eyeshadow.. Not bad~ I rather use this as eyeshadow. shimmery bronzer just not suit my skin..

GLAMOUR DARK PEACH PINK, 25OZ
 Looks weird on my cheeks... too bright~ But looks okay on my lips. If I apply this to my cheeks, I'll mix it with my foundation shade to tone down a little.


CORRECTIVE  OLIVE BEIGE (tiny sample size)
It's a concealer. Great coverage and when I touch this product with my finger tip, it feels like so so creamy but does not oily. super impressed!

Even though a lots of people says it is easy for travel, I find that it is still troublesome to do my makeup looking for AC power supply.. I don't practice to bring it out of my home for my customers too. Overall, if I buy a set of airbrush in Malaysia, I probably cannot get nay cheaper than this. There's few brand I saw in the market but it cost about RM2000+  Still worth to try out and buy online. 

3 comments:

  1. From where did you purchased it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased it online through their official website. Here's the address, http://www.airbrushmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete