Saturday 19 May 2012

MAC: Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

My initial thoughts when I bought it on 13th Feb 2011..

MAC has great professional compact powder. This is one of the well known, Studio Fix.. It's so smooth without leaving a mask like feeling on my face. I've been using this quite sometimes and I find that the coverage is not thick, or I would say light.It is also leaves a feeling of blotting powder. I experienced the smoothy feeling last about 8 hours and this cost me RM105.

Today, 19th May 2012.. (updates)

 Em.. after I'd experimenting quite a lots of brands, I think the product do not worth to buy as you can get better than this product in drugstore lines, e.g. Loreal, Maybelline, Revlon, Majorlica Majorca, etc. Of course their prices are cheaper...

No comments:

Post a Comment