Saturday 19 May 2012

Skindinavia: No More Shine Makeup Finish (Oily Skin Formula)




I was looking for the best product to controls my oily skin to look greasy through out the day for quite sometimes till I get to know this product from You Tube Channel. The company of this product claims that most celebrities use Skindinavia Sprays at Grammy's Awards, e.g. Sandra Bullock. So, I thought why not give this a try~

The company claims that this product is..

Up to 16 hours controls shine and absorbs oil over face and t- zone while preventing makeup slippage.
 Well, I have to say YES but it did not last for 16 hours for me. Maybe about 6-8 hours for my t- zone. (I have very oily skin!)

For best results: Apply before and after makeup. Spray 2- 4 times in an "X" and "T" formation.
It doesn't work for me that way.. I've tried out this method but I feel like spraying only on top did not helps in controlling oil. 

I found my way how to make this stuff works. After spraying onto my face especially my t- zone, I used a makeup sponge to press into my skin. It works GREAT! For better result, I actually pat on a layer of powder foundation and it controls oily for even longer hours!!! 

Overall, I will re- purchase it but the shipping is expensive~ (Heartache) How I wish that I could find this at Malaysia... I know, I know... Sephora carries Urban Decay Cosmetics which they also had this manufactured by Skindinavia. But still expensive......


PRICE (not included shipping):

2oz ($19), 4oz ($29), and 8oz ($39)

Updated 31/8/12
Recently, I went to Hong Kong. Found the Skindinavia at Bonjour Cosmetic Shop and I bought the 4oz bottle at RM101. Well, still a little expensive but if I count including shipping will be almost there also.

No comments:

Post a Comment