Thursday 26 April 2012

Rimmel- Urban Seductress Palette

 
 The Rimmel Urban Seductress Palette

Well, I did not appreciate this palette when it once available in Malaysia. I started realize that this is a good basic combination set palette after I learn makeup in You Tube...


 Price: US$ 12.81 (not included shipping)

I've been searching for this palette all over the Rimmel's counters and as well as at Sasa but still failed. At last, I found this at Ebay. I'm so regret not buying it while still available in Malaysia because the shipping was way too expensive~ (I did bought anyway...)


 The most warm tone combination set I ever own..

This palette contains of:

9 Eyeshadows (on the left)
3 Powder Blushers (at center)
9 Lip Glosses (on the right)


 Dry Eyeshadow Swatches

 The eyeshadows may look chalky on the swatches but in person, they don't when applying on the lids. All colors are equally pigmented. The most stand out/ pigmented would be swatch at the most right side. I love all the shades! To be details, they are..

1  matte shade
7 shimmer/ sheen shades
1 glittery/ shimmer shade
 


Lip Gloss Swatches

Generally, they all not my favourite because there is a kind of smell (chemical smell~). They all are quite sticky in nature but they look good and pigmented in the swatches! On my lips, I only like the bubble gum pink (2nd on the left). It looks so barbie- like on my lips.. The finishing are:

1 plain gloss
5 shimmery glosses
3 glittery glosses
 

Dry Blusher Swatches

All three blushers are in sheen glow finishing.They all are very pigmented especially the orange shade! I loves all their blushes. The good thing about this palette is that you can have the orange base or pink base cheeks! The light pinky shade at middle allows me to make a perfect transition color on my cheeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment