Wednesday 10 December 2014

Love & Beauty by Forever 21: Face Glow Palette

Face Glow Palette
Love & Beauty by Forever 21
The packaging is cute, right? Nah.. it is just the outer plastic cover. The palette itself does not has any graphic design.


I am quite surprise to see the palette is actually quite big. The palette measurement is 7.5cm x 17.5cm.


The finger swatches above were done numerous times in order to get these results. In real, all of the colours has moderate pigmentation. I find that they are a bit stiff to pick up by makeup brushes. However, all of them are soft, silky to touch by finger. 


Two layers of swatches done with makeup brush. 



The Highlight: It is a cream textured. This is like a non-oily cream which reflects very fine gold sheen. When it is applied on my face, the highlight effect is very mild, not obvious. In another word, it looks natural glow..

The Blush: Yes, it is an ordinary baby pink in colour. Honestly, I seldom wear baby pink blush but I don't mind to use it too. However, what bothers me is that it reflects a silver sheen. This looks weird, in my opinion. It looks greasy on my face.

The Contour: I guess nobody mention this before. I find that this shade looks like either blush or bronzer rather than contour powder. It looks like a blush because there is red undertone while it looks like a bronzer too because it contains of very fine gold glitters in it. This product is not fit to be contour powder because the colour has red undertone. 

Overall, I like this palette because sometimes too pigmented is not necessary. This suitable for everyday natural look. For me, this is a practical palette that I will reach for daily look. 

Price: US$6.80. However, I paid US$11.80 to get this product to Malaysia.







No comments:

Post a Comment