Thursday 11 December 2014

Love & Beauty by Forever 21: Lip Essentials Set

Lip Essentials Set
Love & Beauty by Forever 21






This is an amazing set~ I adore all lip product included here. This set sell for US$5.90 and I believe that they all are in full size. I paid US$10.20 in order to ship it to Malaysia.

All of them smell like vanilla, similar to NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream. 

Overall, this set is a steal for me. All of them are comfortable, moist/hydrating, pigmented as they are intended. I am 100% happy with the quality.








Ultra Hydrating Color Lip Balm

I don't know how much this cost individually as I can't find it in the website. I saw many people commented this product melts easily. I was so worry that it will melts upon reach to me as Malaysia weather is quite hot. Luckily, it comes to me uneventfully. The colour is sheer, almost unnoticeable. The texture is so.. 'melty'. I have never tried any lip balm has this kind of texture.. No wonder this labelled as 'Ultra Hydrating'~ My lips have never been chapped since I'm using this product.. Bravo!



Updated on 27 June 2015

I found that this product spoilt yesterday. The formula and scent changed terribly. The nature of this product already so 'melt-like' texture. Now, the oil separated and leaking out from the stick. The scent become unpleasant. So disappointed~ Will not recommend to purchase this! 






Lipstick Crayon (Natural)
This product cost US$2.90 if sell individually. Among all, I like this the most. This product is very pigmented even though it is a nude shade. It fully covers my natural lips colour! The texture is moisturising and smooth to apply. So pretty.. The colour appears to be nude with a hint of light pink.



Ultra Pigmented Lip Color (Coral)
This sell for US$2.80 individually. Even though I have never use to OCC Lip Tar, but I believe that this product has a similar texture. Little bit goes a long way~ It definitely requires lip brush to apply. Surprisingly, it does not feel dry on the lips. Upon application, there is some moisture left behind. After sometimes, it dries up a bit but still looks good. This product will leave some stains on the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment