Thursday 11 December 2014

Love & Beauty by Forever 21: High Pigment Lip Gloss Set

High Pigment Lip Gloss Set
Love & Beauty by Forever 21






This is a moderate pigmented pink colour with fine gold glitters. I think this lip gloss has the strongest cupcakes-like smell.







This is a nude pinkish colour with fine glitters which reflect gold, purple and pink. The smell is nearest to NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream.






Look at that pigmentation as a lip gloss! Amazing, right? This is a red, slight to dark side with no glitter particle in it. I cannot describe the smell well but certainly got vanilla in it.




I agree that High Pigment Lip Gloss is pigmented product. I have seen few YouTubers' review about this product. They criticise that they are not pigmented at all. Because of that, I bought the mini set to try on. I will say that only the middle lip gloss in above picture is not pigmented. That might because of the shade is light in nature and my lips colour are darker. The other 2 lip glosses in this set are quite pigmented. Really amazed by the quality and the price I paid. By the way, this set sell for US$4.90 on the website. However, I paid US$8.50 in order to ship it to Malaysia.



In the Forever 21 website, there are 3 different High Pigment Lip Glosses. The packaging is slightly different, however they all have 'High Pigment Lip Gloss' printed on the tube. Honestly, I do not know these mini size lip glosses are under which original. Three of them have different pricing; US$2.80, US$3.80 and US$3.90. 




No comments:

Post a Comment