Thursday 11 December 2014

Love & Beauty by Forever 21: Mini Eyeliner Set

Mini Eyeliner Set
Love & Beauty by Forever 21

This is going to be a short review. As you can see on the pictures above. The quality is below average. There is no necessary to elaborate every single colour that I own. Overall, they all are difficult and harsh to apply on the eyelids. I cannot get the colours on my waterlines too.  They are not waterproof. I am quite disappointed with this product because I saw a person blogged this product is creamy and easy to apply. Em... not in the case, for me.The pigmentation shown above was done under numerous swatches.

However, I won't throw it away. I will try to use it as eyeshadow bases rather than eyeliner itself. I probably will not use it on my client, just for myself.  This set is sell for US$4.90 and I paid US$8.50 to ship it to Malaysia. Not worth the money~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment