Wednesday 31 December 2014

SMACKDOWN ! ! ! Best Eyeshadow Primer / Eyeshadow Base

Which eyeshadow primer won the Round 1 SMACKDOWN? Follow my YOUTUBE channel to reveal it!




Which eyeshadow primer won the Round 2 SMACKDOWN? Follow my YOUTUBE channel to reveal it!





This is unbelievable~ The NYX Eye Shadow Base (White) beats Too Faced Shadow Insurance? NYX Eye Shadow Base (White) has won 3rd round of the SMACKDOWN and will be facing the another tough, well known brand in the 4th round.



This is tough. Keep in mind that the winner is chosen based on my preferences and needs. I have an oily eyelids. Anything with moisture would easily cause oil bumps around my eyes. Everyone has different skin type.




Have you heard about the Shu Yu Qing Eyeshadow Bases? This round, will Urban Decay wins the battle?






Out of sudden, I just realised that I have purchased so many eyeshadow primers/bases. When only I will be able to finish them all? Well, here you have the 6th Round of eyeshadow primers/bases SMACKDOWN!




Have you ever imagine that the famous Eyeshadow Primer Potion from Urban Decay will be defeated by other cosmetic companies? Well, it happen here. 




Hi~ It seems like Sephora Glitterguard Eyeshadow Primer won the 7th round. Let's make the combat higher! How about trying with e.l.f. Eyelid Primer? There is major hype regarding this product. Check it out which primer will win in 8th round below:







6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing this!!! Are you gonna do more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I give you an eye shadow primer to review? It's the I <3 STAGE Essence Eyeshadow primer. It has got rave reviews from many beauty bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to but at my area, Essence Cosmetics counters are not stocking up their products. Empty slots everywhere..

      Delete
  3. I know it sounds a little cheap (don't know what else term to use), but try looking in Mydin! I found the bronzer, blusher, several single eyeshadows and their foundations there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. o.. ok, I didn't know that Essence available at Mydin. Thanks for the info anyway~

    ReplyDelete