Saturday 7 April 2012

The Balm- Balmbini

Dry  Swatches


 Do you see that? The lip color stained my skin.

I bought this product on June 2011. Today, April 7, 2012 I was actually trying to get some swatches for you guys to see the textures and pigmentation but ended up to discover this lip gloss been dried out. It becomes lumpy and I have to dig in to get the product out to show you.


This is a very good investment if you are looking for a combination makeup set. The original price was RM130 but I bought it at the price of 50% discount. Yeah..






PROs:
- They were cheap (after discount). I will never buy if it remains RM130!
- Both lip color and gloss smell very nice~ And they look gorgeous on my lips with the moisture- look shine (I personally don't feel they are hydrating my lips. They just LOOK healthy)
- Eyeshadows pigmentation are awesome! I like the way they feel and blend easily.
- The 'Mary- Lou Manizer' is really versatile to any kinds of look with multi- purpose usages.
- I adore the blushes!!!
- I like the way the company design the palette in such a way lip products were separated with powder products! Brilliant job!
- The combination can be use for day and night looks!!!
- I can just carry this product and go traveling without hassle!

CONs:
- The lip gloss dried up because of no tight seal. Yeah, this is only a magnetic kind of packaging~
- Although lips products were separated, but a little powder falls out slipped into the lip products still~

No comments:

Post a Comment