Wednesday 18 April 2012

Red Earth: Disco Angel Multipurpose Makeup Palette

 DISCO ANGEL
Multipurpose Makeup Palette



 From Left to Right:
Shimmer Blush (Dancing Beauty)
- For me, I think this shade is too light to be blush. Because it is so~ shimmery, I can't use it either for highlight too. The shimmers are noticeable. I don't mean it is big particle but just TOO shimmery.. Don't worry, I still can use this as eyeshadow!

Shimmer Shadow (Blue Angel)
- This is the most interesting kind of Blue with hint of Teal shade. I adore the color and the feeling when I swatch it with my finger. 

Shimmer Shadow (Pretty Woman)
 - This is a purple duo chrome- like with essence of indigo shade. Special like I ever seen but it needs few swatches to build up the intensity.. 

Shimmer Shadow (Luna Dust)
 - I personally think this shade is quite easy to find in market no matter cheap or high end cosmetics. Yes, it is very shimmery and almost high gloss- like in shade. It is a bit of wet to touch when I trying to pick up the color no matter on my finger or on my brush.

Shimmer Shadow (Glam Star)

- This is also kind of wet to touch feeling and the shade is actually in dark bronze which is quite easy to find in the high end market.This shade really reminds me of "vintage" shade from Still Glamorus Cosmetics.Or maybe I shall show you how much of difference when I swatch it side by side..

Can you differentiate which is which? Unidentifiable, right? 
The answer is.. Left: Glam Star and Right: Vintage











From Left to Right:

High Gloss Lip Color (Rocking Rose)
- I don't feel the color is in high gloss at all. It feels like lip conditioner! Moisturizing and Oily- feel like on my lips. The color did not show up at all on my lips too!

High Gloss Lip Color (Pink Wonderland)
- Same feeling like Rocking Rose. No color show up either!! Actually if you see this shade up close, you will be able to see gold and pink sparkles but again...you can't even tell in swatch or on my lips too..


Overall, good investment  for me. This is actually limited edition which came out few years back. I found it at local Watson's but nowadays they don't carries Red Earth's products anymore. I still remember the Red Earth Cosmetics was first seen at Esprit's Shop- lots. They were expensive- sense of cosmetics for every buyer those days. But, what happen now is too many cosmetics are mushroom- ming around. Nowadays you only can find this brand at Sasa and it is no more popular. 

Price: RM 99

No comments:

Post a Comment