Tuesday 3 April 2012

Semi Precious Collection Mineralize Eyeshadows (Smoked Ruby & Blue Sheen)











They are very pretty in the pans.. No doubt MAC is a famous brand in the world. Who will able to resists to put their hands- on this 2 beautiful shadows? When this Semi- Precious Collection released, people got crazy to buy them. But only getting into my attention were these 'Smoked Ruby' and 'Blue Sheen' The pictures show dry swatches on my hand and they looks pretty. But when comes to real application to my eyes, I just feel like ALL BLACK~ Their black under tones are too strong. Especially the application involves blending with makeup brushes. During blending,the unique color is sweep off and leaving the black under tone to stay on the eyelids.

Overall, I don't regret buying them.. but I learn a lesson.I'll never buy their mineralize/ baked eyeshadows! They can be work well in wet or with good eye primer but I just feel like for that I pay so much, they suppose work well by it's own.

Price: RM83 each

No comments:

Post a Comment