Friday 20 April 2012

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream


 NYX claims that there are..
not lipstick, nor is it gloss. It's like nothing you've experienced before. It's lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft matte.

YES! They are accurately described BUT... 
1. Within a minute, my lips experienced dryness and the lip cream creating an extreme "painted- like" look!
2. Not suitable for people who has chapped or tendency of chap lips. It will definitely goes on ugly on your lips.
3. Even though my lips are not chap, it will eventually causing chapping after a while I wore it (within half hour!)
4. When I unscrew the lip cream cap, the STRONG vanilla smell causing me cannot breath well. (Haha.. got choked!) Maybe because of I'm not a fan of vanilla~


Price: S$ 11.50 each


My Nude Lips. Do you see that? There is a hyper pigmentation on my middle lower lip.




London: Within a minute..









                              

   London: After a minute..
 



Milan: Within a minute..












                                               
                             
   
   Milan: After a minute..








No comments:

Post a Comment