Tuesday 24 April 2012

Christian Dior- Expert Travel Studio




The packaging and casing are a little conservative for me but I guess people likes it because it is classic~















I do enjoy the CD Expert Travel Studio! With the price of RM 250, I able to try out their products. This is a rare product that you'll never find at local department stores. It is exclusively sell at International Airports. I'm such a fan of all kinds of combination set. This set is perfect for me who wants to try branded item and yet reluctant to pay more~ Haha..

 Here are my thoughts about the products:

Eyeshadows
As you can tell, they all have pearl- like finishes except the second shade from the left. Well, basically they all have signature texture as CD's regular eyeshadows. I do not adore nor do not hate them neither. Because I have such an oily skin which looks greasy if I'm wearing something shimmery, pearl- like or creamy products through out the day. And it is difficult for me to bring this set for travelling to do my eyes makeup as there is no matte shade that can balance up the entire look.If you are wondering how about the only matte shade in this set, well I can tell you it serve no purpose at all for me! Why? First, it contains of chunky glitters that will never adhere! It looks weird~ (probably the worst shadow that CD owns) 


From Left to Right

Concealer in Light Beige
I do not adore this product either. For your information, my dark circles are not too bad but yet I don't feel like this product is doing the job. The product is creamy but it won't set under my eyes. It remains creamy and do crease easily on my under eyes even though after I'd set it with powder foundation..

Diorskin Extreme Fit- Supermoist
Flawless & Moist Extreme Wear Makeup in Light Beige 
This is their best product that I ever tried! Probably the best cake powder foundation I ever tried too! The powder is super fine and it blends really flawlessly into my skin. I especially like to apply it under my eyes and T- zone because it can control oil on my face even after a long hours! 


Diorblush
 Glowing Colour Powder Blush in Raspberry
Well, no comment for this product. It is just a regular pinky blush with some sheen which easily find anywhere. The texture is not silky nor smooth. Colour is more to peachy pink with some silver shimmers. The finishing is more likely to be sheen glow. 


From Left to Right

Lipbalm 
Non- greasy and no fragrance.I'd tried out to use over the night. It is not the best lip balm that I ever use.

Dior Addict Ultra- Gloss Reflect
I observed that in the pan, the gloss really shows some multiple colour of fine glitters but it doesn't really show up on my lips. Not as "Ultra- Gloss Reflect" as described, I would say..

Dior Addict High Color
Both two swatches at the right are fairly pigmented. I would say that the colours can be build up by layering..

From Left to Right

Crayon Eyeliner Pencil in Black
It is not the best crayon eyeliner that I own. It is not "black" enough and not lasting at all.

Lipliner Pencil in Linen
It match my nude lips color well. Not much comment as this product is quite basic.


Their brushes came along in the set as you see..

I like the double ended pencil brush! Perfect for detail crease work and lash lines application. I have no comment for both sponge applicator and blush brush.

Diorshow Iconic Mascara
Do gives me volume and black enough to show up my lashes. It does smudge under my eyes.. I wonder why so many You Tubers like this mascara~ For me, it is just a regular mascara..


No comments:

Post a Comment