Tuesday 3 April 2012

Wet n' Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow (Comfort Zone)


My thoughts on this product are:
- I'm feeling sad that why I can't find this at Malaysia & Singapore?
- I'm spending quite a lots of money to get this product. I know this product should cost around US$4.99 but to get this I spent RM48 which equal to + US$15!!!!
- This is so not fair for us. I still remember when I was in secondary school, I found Wet n' Wild products around... Hopefully the company can reconsider to try marketing again in Malaysia~

 PROs:
Okay, come back to the story. I find the product is so smooth, almost 'buttery- like' texture which I think it is awesome for drugstore makeup. The pigmentation and color selection are very unique, again for the drugstore makeup it is like never in the market!

CONs:
Because they are so buttery- like, it cracks during shipping to Malaysia... I won't recommend you to bring this for travelling. It is so messy~

Packaging Claims: 
1. stunning collection of silky, ultra- pigmented day to night  colors (YES, I agree!)
2. mix and match for a variety of looks from sweet to wild (Yes, I agree for naked to wild looks but NOT for SWEET!)
3. all day, crease resistant color (YES, I agree for certain color BUT not ALL...)




No comments:

Post a Comment