Wednesday 22 August 2012

Best False Eyelashes Glue


 These are the false eyelashes glues that I'd tried. The Eyelash Fix is the worst. The glue comes out clear & it does not stick well with the plastic thick eyelashes. Price: RM 9.50.




 
The I- Envy glue from Kiss claims that it last 16 hours but I find that if the person has watery eyes, the glue don't stick well. In fact, causing more stickiness along the lashlines. It is very annoying to remove it when it is wet. But if you don't have watery eyes, the glue stay put & the removal process will be more easier. Just gentle rub, the glue will clump together! This is expensive & I paid RM 23.90 for 7gram of product!



DUO adhesive is very famous in YouTube. I had a chance to get hands- on in Malaysia. I won't say it is the best because I still encounter problem not sticking well my eyelashes all day long. I paid RM12.90 for 14gram of product.  
WINNER!!!!
(Voce Moda Eye Cream)
So far, this product do really impressed me. The false eyelashes stay put all day long and it is insanely strong hold~ Whenever I want to remove the false eyelashes after applied this product, it is so so so difficult. If I use this product, I can guarantee the false eyelashes will not come off till you decide want to remove it with makeup remover. Highly recommended!! Price: RM19.90 for 15ml of product. The down side is only the tube had so much of product. It actually dries up more quick before you can finish it~


Updated on 12 May 2014


This is so far my FAVOURITE faux eyelashes glue! Yes, it is from Daiso, the RM5 shop~ 

Few reasons are: 1) Cheap
                            2) Small enough for me to travel around
                            3) Accessible in any Daiso's shop. The previous winner, Voce Moda Eye Cream is 
                                not available in few Sasa shop
                            4) Because eyelash glue tends to dry up in time, being small is perfect! So I can 
                                finish up the small bottle or I can discard it if dried up without wasting too much 
                                of product


Updated on 2 June 2015


This is my current favourite eyelash glue! I bought it at Magic Boo for RM10~ It a decent glue for faux eyelashes and double eyelids too... You can get access for this product, give it a try~ Good Luck!

9 comments:

  1. Where can i buy this glue ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please give me the link ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nia Dewan, please refer to my update for more information. The brand Voce Moda is not available on Sasa's website. It's from my local Sasa's shop in Penang, Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, the voce moda eye cream is so hard to remove even with oil remover! Do u find it hard too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Shapewear

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today.  Tim hornibrook

    ReplyDelete