Saturday 18 August 2012

L'oreal Infallible 16 hours Corrector (Light/ Medium 680)

I've tried this product for a week now. The texture is quite dry for me. On my under eyes, it looks thick. I had only 1 fine line under my each eye. The product make the fine lines more visible. 

The company claims that it is a 16 hours lasting corrector and I would say it last long hours but it cakes~ Haih...






I bought this from Drugstore.com at US$ 10.79 (not including shipping). Quite disappointing..


Updated 26/9/2014

I have no idea, this product suddenly become more creamier than before and not become one of my favourites concealer.

On 26/6/2014, I recorded this video and the concealer still not working well. It is stiff and hard to apply. No coverage or product glide on my skin~


If I'm not wrong, it maybe due to the heat. Yes, I remember one day I brought this product to my makeup school. On the way to the school, the product was exposed to extreme heat (the weather in Malaysia that moment was about 33 degree celsius). So conclusion is that the heat melted the product a bit.. haha~ good, cause now I find myself using the product more rather than waiting to be discarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment