Saturday 25 August 2012

Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo (Tough As Taupe)

I won't use this product alone as I feel that the color is too dull for my skin color. It makes me looks so tired but I enjoying using it as an eyeshadow base. I have to say the stain power is better than so called "eyeshadow primer" in the market. Products that I used before were Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Inouvi Eyeshadow Base, L'oreal Eyeshadow Base, L.A. Splash Eye Sealer/ Base, L.A. Girl HD Eyeshadow Pro Primer etc. The eyeshadow on my eyelids last forever with a little creasing until I take off the makeup.


 Truely speaking, I think this product is really good. Unfortunately, I had problem with all kinds of cream eyeshadow. My eyelids get pimples!!! I guess probably because my eyelids are so oily throughout the day. I really don't know how to utilize this product anymore. Such a waste~

Price: US$ 6.99 (not including shipping)

No comments:

Post a Comment