Saturday 11 August 2012

Maybelline Eyestudio 24H Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (01) Black

I bought this around March 2011. It comes with a glass jar with metal cover and a synthetic brush. 

Be honest, when I start off in makeup, I don't like the concept of gel liner. I still remember that my housemate she bought Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner (well known as best gel liner at that moment) and I tried it on myself. The outcome is it was flaky, uneven and for me it is just a big disappointment.. From that moment, I'm not giving myself any chance to hands- on. 


Until one fine day, I went to my friend's house and got to know her sister. She ask me to teach her how to makeup using her current cosmetics that she own. So, I just explain to her and demonstrated on her using her cosmetics. She was using this Maybelline Gel Eyeliner.. And when I did her makeup, I did tested the texture on my hand and I'm amazed that the product is very creamy in texture and when it dries, it won't rubbed off! 

So then I bought this! Although I love this product but the down site is it dries up gradually when expose to air for a period of time. I think most of the gel liner having a same problem. Recently, I found that the product is really dry even I try to dig deep inside. To revive to product, I used a lots of method which demonstrated by You Tubers but still failed (Normal Saline, Eye drops, etc.) 

 I even tried to use Too faced Eyeliner Transformer and Gaftobian Mixing Medium but nothing seem to help. Then I tried this particular product from Make Up For Ever Eye Seal and it works! I'm very happy with the outcome and most importantly I don't waste any money~













 

No comments:

Post a Comment