Sunday 19 August 2012

Elianto Cosmetics

 Lip Glosses
They don't have name. I find that their glosses are all in very citrus fruity scents. For the price of RM 10-15, they are consider good products although they are not highly pigmented. Both longer tubes are in Nourishing Fruit Juice range and the shorter tube is in Glamour Lip Shine range.They don't dry out my lips.

 Their eyeshadows are not bad too. Good colour payoff as you can see swatches below. Their eyeshadow range can be as cheap as RM8 and I think not more than RM12 each. The different between cheaper one is they don't glide on easily. As you can see, they don't have much fall out during application.







Swatches without base. I actually quite impressed~










 This is a blusher. Yeah~ It's in Glitter range. The colour is in natural (01). I love love love this blusher. Don't get me wrong, I love to blend this colour on my inner cheeks with another blush colour. This is great transitional blush colour. If you want to wear this alone, it might looks odd because it's too pale.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment