Sunday 19 August 2012

L'oreal De- Crease Eyeshadow Base (for all skin tones)

The company claims that:

It prevent creasing or fading, and it extend wear up to 8 hours.
On my eyelids, by second hours I start to notice mild creasing. After 3 hours, the creasing become noticeable. Otherwise, the eyeshadow colours did not fade away till after 8 hours.

Can be used with powder, cream or gloss shadows.
Yeah, but if I plan to wear super vibrant color eyeshadow, I still prefer to top with a white cream product. For neutral everyday makeup, I would use this alone.

Overall, I like the smoothest and creamy textures on my eyelids at the beginning. After a while, it dry up and set. If to compare with Inouvi Eyeshadow Primer, I like this better.



Price: US$ 8.49 (not including shipping)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment