Friday 10 August 2012

Lancome: Visionnaire (LR 2412 4%)

My Must Have Skin Care Essential!

I have extreme oily skin especially I'm living in Malaysia.My face become oily very fast.I have acne problems all years round. My pores are visibly noticeable even I've layered skin primer and full coverage foundation..

It's really difficult for me to find product that can minimize my pores and yet do not clog my pores~ I used many types of pore minimizer product and it is just not helping at all. I can't see any smaller pores and it caused me broke out worst!

Until......... I found this~ It is very expensive. RM295 at Lancome Counter but I know that you can get this cheaper at least 30% at International Airport! This is my second purchase. The first one I got it at Singapore International Airport and the second from Sasa Hong Kong with RM 215!!! Wahaha... One bottle can last me 4 months (twice a day)

The company claims that it is advanced skin corrector which helps in reduce incidence of wrinkles, minimize pores and uneven skin. Erm... I actually don't have visible wrinkles yet, so I don't know whether it helps or not. About the pores and evenness.... I would say it helps a little. I see slight improvement but no drastic changes.

The beautician says that actually my face is too oily and not suitable to use this product but so far I'm happy with the outcome. After I've started to use this, my face is still very oily but not as bad as previously, incidence of developing acne is lesser, makeup goes smoothly, and my face looks healthy glow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment