Saturday 28 July 2012

AC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette

I've been experimenting quite a number of products in cosmetics. Sometimes I feel like spending too much in cosmetic too! But I'm so addicted to try new product~ Recently I'm more curious in the more cheaper or affordable makeups. One day, I went to 100 Yen Store (Japanese Company). 100 Yen equal to RM 5. So I picked up a bunch of makeup products. Here is my review on them, the AC Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette!


Frankly, they are not pigmented at all and chalky in textures. I won't complain about the quality as they were only RM 5 each. The main reason I bought them is to show you all how I make the poor quality eyeshadow works! Hope you enjoy the videos and get some ideas how to make your own existing poor pigmentation eyeshadow works ~ Thanks.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment