Saturday 28 July 2012

e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

 I'm been loving this product a lots! My skin tone is in medium (typical Asian color). Most of the peoples love the bronzing more than blush. For me, I love the blush more because the blush is not too pink (looks more natural) and there is tiny golden shimmers (which gives an illusion of healthy glow)


 The bronzing powder is not bad also but I personally prefer matte bronzing powder rather than with shimmers. No doubt that most of the peoples think that the shimmers do not show up as much but my skin is really oily throughout the day.. It just looks not nice on my face. But I still do use it once a while or even I used it on my clients which have dry skin


Here are the swatches on my hand. 

Price: US$ 3.00 
(not included shipping to Malaysia)

No comments:

Post a Comment