Thursday 5 July 2012

Face Chart: Brown Smoky Eye Look

Brown Smoky Eye Look

  To start of, I apply a thin layer of this product as an eyebase to the eyelids. Purpose is to make the eyeshadows become more vibrant, smooth blending and decrease fall out..
Maybelline Eyestudio 24H Lasting Shine Gel Shadow
Wet N' Wild Coloricon Palette (Comfort Zone)




Then, I applied the 4 colors on the left (brown) to the eyelids.










Rimmel Extreme Definition (Two- Tone Eye Definer, 003)




After that, I used the black eyeliner pencil to smoke out the look..










Plastic False Eyelashes





     Apply false eyelashes..
  

Jill Stuart Little Bouquet 09
Brown Eye Look is more to warm climate.  E.g. Autumn. Orange kind of blushes compliment each other. So, here I used this palette which pink mixed with orange 




 These are the stuffs I used to draw her eyebrows..
They are Stage Brow Defining Pencil & NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder



 Lastly, I used the Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania Palette for the shinny lipcolors.

No comments:

Post a Comment