Tuesday 17 July 2012

Maybelline Eyestudio 24H Lasting Shine Gel Shadow

 Maybelline Eyestudio 24H Lasting Shine Gel Shadow in BR-1
Price: HK$ 35 (+ RM 14.30)

Yea~ I'm so happy that I bought this at Hong Kong. Actually I was trying to look for Color Tattoo as all of the You Tubers raving about but unfortunately Malaysia and Hong Kong not available. When I first saw this product, I'm thinking maybe the company named the Color Tattoo differently in Asia Market. Till now, I still don't know are they same or not. But anyway, I bought it at Watsons as it was on sale!!! Haha.. 



 The company label claims that it last 24 hours. Honestly, I never encounter any makeup lasted for 24H in my live even the product labeled 24H! So, I don't really put high hope that it can last for 24H. On my eyelids, I would say it last about 6 hours without creasing. (My eyelids are very oily for your information). I personally don't use cream or gel product as main eyeshadow color because I'm living in such warm/ hot environment. Plus, my eyelids are so oily throughout the day. If I used too much of cream or gel product on my eyelids, my eyelids will develop tiny little oil spot (as you can see on the picture above) 

~ Overall, I think it is still a good investment ~

No comments:

Post a Comment