Wednesday 18 July 2012

NIVEA Visage Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes

 NIVEA Visage Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes
(Normal & Combination Skin)

The company claims that:

- it cleanse, tone and invigorate in one easy step
Cleanse in the sense of wipe off visible to semi visible makeup on my face. But to make sure that my face is thoroughly clean, I still will use my Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil. There is no short cut for removing makeup. 

I use this product in 2 manners; pre- cleansing or post- cleansing and whenever my face starts to looks greasy when I'm not having any makeup on. I'm not sure about the toning and invigorating factors as I don't feel anything different compared with other brand makeup wipes..

- removes makeup and waterproof mascara for a fresh skin feeling
Well, I've tried to remove my L'oreal waterproof mascaras but not quite successful. Yes, I do feel my face is more fresh~


Pros and Cons:

You see, one side of the wipe is made in such design. Some people think it is great for the purpose of better removing dirt properties, some people thinks it is a little too harsh for the skin. For me, I felt both ways. When I'm trying hard to remove waterproof stain on my face, it serve the purpose. But when I'm doing my whole face cleansing, I'll feel too harsh for my skin. I have acne skin. When I rub too vigorously, it tends to make my skin over reacts, producing more oils... 

Overall, I still couldn't find any great wipes in Malaysia that I can recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment