Tuesday 24 July 2012

Coastal Scents 42 Double Stack Palette (Blush & Shadow Matte Shades)

 
Coastal Scents 
42 Double Stack Palette
Blush & Shadow Matte Shades




 They are GORGEOUS~




As you can see on the pictures, they look great by its own without any primer on the swatches. The company claims that they all are matte shades. I would say YES and NO. For the fact that they all matte shades but some of them got sheen, tiny shimmers, or even a more obvious fine glitters...

You probably can't tell on the pictures but at real, they mostly not totally matte. I still do like them as the finishing are different from what I had earlier. 



 The blushes are great too! I like the fact of they all are in different kinds of finishing too. Some matte, some got a little bit of sheen, some with shimmers~



 The disappointment is..

This particular shade stained my eyelids!!!!!
I'm so afraid to do makeup for my customer using this palette. So far, I haven't try out all the shades yet on my eyelids. I do not know which else shade will stain like this do.

Overall, I still think this is a good investment though. Because I only spent US$ 10 (not included shipping) for this palette. If included everything, it cost me about RM 85.60

Original Price: US$ 24.95








No comments:

Post a Comment