Wednesday 18 July 2012

RIMMEL Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Transferproof Lip Tint + Balm

 RIMMEL Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Transferproof Lip Tint + Balm
(Nothing But Nude, 700)

     This is the first drugstore brand come out with lips stain, kind of marker pen type in Malaysia. I know lip stain or marker type lip products have been out in the market at least few years back in Western Countries but Asia is a quite back- dated. 

 Price: Can't remember now. Will update later~


      So, let's talk about the product. The company claims that it is transferproof. As on my lips, I still notice the color stained on my cup when I'm drinking.. Em... it may last longer and more nature looking on the lips, but it also quite drying. Because of it is a little bit dry, it comes with balm on the another end. The disadvantage is when I applied the balm after lips stain, the color transfers even worst. 



   

 This is the swatch on my hand. It looks quite natural nude color to me. But when I applied to my lips, it turns out more red in color. It is due to my natural lips color is pink. Overall, I still like it but if only I could find a color that can tone down my natural lips color then it will be great~






                                     Before                                                    After

No comments:

Post a Comment