Tuesday 17 July 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo (Original) VS Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo

Batiste Dry Shampoo (Original)

     To find a dry shampoo in Malaysia it is extremely difficult and pricey. To find a spray bottled dry shampoo is even harder and more expensive. Dry shampoos in my country are normally in powder form. They sprinkles and comb away. Most of the time people here don't like it as they don't feel refreshing and it forms whitish patches on the hair. I found this product at Hong Kong, Bonjour.

     My hair naturally black brownish in color and my scalp is really oily. Basically, I need to wash my hair everyday as my scalp become very itchy and oily in the evening. When I spray this product to my scalp, I notice that there are some white patches too but after I've massage it into my scalp, it disappear. After applying this, I notice that my hair visibly become shine free and more volume. I also do feel more refresh~


Price: HK$ 35.90 (+ RM 14.70)
                                                  (150ml @ 5.05 fl. oz net wt 90g)




     I've tried Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo which I bought from Sephora, Kuala Lumpur before the Batiste.I personally feel that this product do not eliminate most of the greasiness on my hair. After I spray this on my hair, I still notice that my hair looks a bit shinny but in more healthy and manageable way (if it make sense~). Yes, it does give more volume to my hair compared with Batiste. I did not notice any whitish patches so far when I use this product on my hair. 

Price: + RM 89 (net wt 142g 5oz)


Winner for:-
Price: Batiste Dry Shampoo (Original)
Voluminous Effect: Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo
Feeling Refresh/ Clean: Batiste Dry Shampoo (Original)
Absorb Oil: Batiste Dry Shampoo (Original)
Better Fragrance Smell: Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo
Accessible: None easy way to get both. You can only get Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo at Sephora KL
Overall I like the most: Batiste Dry Shampoo (Original) win!

No comments:

Post a Comment